Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Chips, I can never have enough!

Alright, I have to go to bed and the night is completely getting away from me.

Okay this is lame, but I love potato chips, it's a horrible craving but it's clearly I problem of mine. I've recently switched to the Kettle Brand chip. They are made with all natural ingredients, but they still contain a large amount of fat and calories. I really have it bad for the Sea Salt and Vinegar favored ones, I can go through a whole big bag in one sitting if I didn't have a little self-control, instead it takes me 2 to 3 sittings. Still a very bad habit.

Since my family is originally from Baltimore we always loved Utz Chips out of PA. Favorite flavors are Crab, Sour Cream and Onion, and regular.

Another great chip brand is Dirty Chips. There's a Maui Onion flavor to die for.

No comments:

Post a Comment