Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Flicks

I love watching Christmas movies during the holidays. I love the comedies and the one's that make you get teary-eyed. Some of my favorites are National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, Elf, All I Want for Christmas, Bad Santa, Die Hard, Love Actually, The Nightmare before Christmas, Scrooged, and It's a Wonderful Life. How the Grinch who Stole Christmas, T'was the Night Before Christmas, and A Charlie Brown Christmas are a few of my favorite animated films. They all get me in the mood for the holidays.

You're probably all wondering how I could have missed A Christmas Story, well I'm not a big fan. The tone of the film makes me feel uneasy which is likely because when I was young I had the flu while watching it and now it turns my stomach some even when I watch it today.

I love the holidays and hope this year is filled with watching some of my favorite holiday films. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment