Thursday, December 3, 2009

Mod Cloth

Let me preface this by saying that I'm aware I don't have any money, so actually shopping online or otherwise is out of the question, but that does not stop me from browsing occasionally to see what's out there.

My co-worker Jenn just told me about modcloth.com, it's an online women's clothing store that I just got done reviewing. The prices are a little on the high side, but they are no where near Anthropology, my last love (I literally was able to buy one dress from there once when my mom got me a gift certificate and it still only covered a 3/4 of the cost, it's that pricey.) I loved almost everything Mod Cloth had, everything was very vintage looking with a modern flare. The dresses and the coats are to die for and each item is so unique.

Maybe one day someone will get me a gift certificate from there so I can afford to buy one dress. Oh, to dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment