Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Shopping at High Speeds

Fast shopping is sometimes the best way to get what you need and move on to the next objective. Today we were about to leave OC when an outlet shopping center with a Gap came up on our right. Without much hesitation Jason pulled right in. He went straight to The Gap, because he's so particular and knows they usually carry his kind of clothes. I spotted a Bali and went right in knowing that my bra collection had been depleting. I tried on fiften or so and settled on four that fit just right. I think I was out of there and on my way to The Gap in about 35 minutes. Jason was doing great, finding a few sweaters and tee-shirts that he was much needing. I tried on a few sale items and fell in love with a couple of them.

All in all a very successful, fast-paced shopping trip accomplished in about an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment