Saturday, October 24, 2009

Bargain Shopping

The Nearly New Sale today, that Jason talked about in his blog yesterday, was slamming when we arrived there at 10:30 this morning. I thought I'd be too overwhelmed by the crowd to find anything, but I was wrong. I just took my time and found some great finds, like three new skirts that actually fit me, a green vase, nice comfy dressy shoes, a green glass food container, 5 or so new fiction books, a vintage sweater, and a wallet. Jason found books and toys for our nephews and a bunch of books and board games for himself to add to his collection. It was perfect we both ended up spending less than $40 a piece for all of that. I just love those kind of sales.

I think I'm going to go back on Thursday after work. Every goes to 1/2 price and it's held where a work at GBMC.

No comments:

Post a Comment