Saturday, October 31, 2009

Nail Polish

I love the way nail polish looks on your fingers or toes. I started really enjoying the aesthetic look of nail polish from seeing the French film The Dreamlife of Angels. The lead actress wore dark black or brown nail polish on her fingers and it was half way coming off, but it really added to the tone of the film for me. It just looked really cool. I know I'm a bit of a strange one, but there are aesthetic details that I sometimes really enjoy visually.

I shot a Halloween party and wore a conglomerate of a few different things I had in my closet and said I was a fashionista (or a Norwegian Supermodel, I could not decide). I put dark red nail polish on and it's starting to come up which of course is when I like it most. I will always love small visual details in life and in film.

No comments:

Post a Comment