Friday, October 30, 2009

Fast Friendly Connections

I'm really starting to notice that I give off good friendly energy in even a short amount of time. I just worked my last day at GBMC and a few of the nurses said they were really going to miss me. They said I was their favorite photographer. It felt really good and it was so sweet. I gave them my card and hope to hear from them soon.

I think the thing I'll miss most from this gig is the interaction I had with adults. I'm strictly going to be conversing and playing with kids in my new job and I won't have a real adult connection to many folks, except for my co-workers. I also really enjoyed working in the hospital environment. We'll see, maybe I'll be there again one day.

I also worked with three great families today. There babies were adorable and they all gave me high reviews for my photos. Overall it was a really great last day. Another chapter in my life is about to close. Tomorrow and Sunday morning I work at St. Joe's for the final time.

No comments:

Post a Comment