Friday, October 16, 2009

It feels good to feel good..

I feel like my personality is really shining more and more these days. It's getting me sales for Our 365 and it just gave me a new job opportunity. I've been hired at a daycare and I need to make my decision to take it or not by Monday. I would love being able to just play with babies and kids all day. It might be stressful at times, but you have to feel good doing that job and the kids have to make you laugh throughout the day. I do like my job at Our 365, so decisions..decisions... I would be working one on one with children and really learn if working with kids is what I want to do with my life at this point. I went into the interview with a very easy going attitude and I feel I answered the interview questions very well. It helped that the girl interviewing me was my age and her co-worker was also very young. I see potential for growing friendships and working in a less stressful environment. I will let you all know what I decide of course. Work is really coming in for me and I really think it has a lot to do with my new confidence and my profound self-assurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment