Saturday, October 17, 2009

Ted is Back


There are two characters from recently released TV shows that just have Jason and I rolling with laughter every week. I have to go to bed soon so I'm only going to talk about one of them tongiht.

It's Ted Danson's character in HBO's Bored to Death, since Cheers I've always been a fan of his work. He is so smooth in his new role and his new white doe really suits him. I don't actually know what his character does for a living, but the main character, writer Jonathan Ames, played by Jason Shwartzman, works for him somehow. He's a pot smoking womenizer, with a real heart and soul. I think I have a little old man crush on him. He just shines as this character and I can't help but laugh uncontrollably when he's on screen. I love seeing Ted shine again.

No comments:

Post a Comment