Thursday, October 1, 2009

Life is Good

I've learned in the past couple of weeks that I like working in the hospital environment. Everyone is focused with helping others and every one's mostly friendly regardless of how busy they all are. It's nice to feel comfortable so fast in a new workplace. I also like working on my own and not having a boss looking over your shoulder all day or at least feeling like they are. I'm really content at the moment working part-time at as a photographer for Our365 and managing my own photography business. Content is a nice relaxing position to be in at the moment. I also finished my application for the Baltimore City Teacher Residency Program this past weekend. So all I need to do is await they're decision. No stress, no worries, feeling good.

No comments:

Post a Comment