Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Bottle of Change

I'm about to do something that I haven't had to do in a while and that's dye my own hair. I never started dying my hair until I had to for a short-film I was in and producing in college. I was always fascinated with the idea of drastically changing your look with a bottle and once I did it that one time in college I was hooked. Recently I haven't been doing it myself since I had a nice job and could pay someone to do it for me, but now that I've been out of full-time work so long doing it myself has become my new reality. I'm excited to do it again, it kind of feels empowering when you decide to make a big change. Of course I can't afford dye right now, so I'm using a box I've had on the shelf for a while, I hope it doesn't make my hair fall out. Dark brown here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment