Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day to Day

Day Planners were one of the best organizational tools ever created, I used to use them all the time when I was busy in school with a part-time job and then when I was a free-lance production assistant in NY. The four years I was at Renegade I didn't use a personal one only one for work that I kept there. I now am using a personal one again, it's needed badly for things like photography gigs, my Our365 schedule, Dr. Apts, family and friend affairs, birthdays, vacations, and unemployment and school deadlines. I'm just a busy girl with a lot on my plate. Unfortunately I misplaced my day planner a few days ago and I'm hoping I can remember all my upcoming engagements. I did not realized how important that book was to me until it was gone. Time to start a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment