Monday, November 23, 2009

Finding the Perfect Green

I've really enjoyed brainstorming what we're going to cook for our Thanksgiving dinners this year. I usually do the old family standby, broccoli casserole, which is always delicious, but I really wanted to do something different this year. I went through all the Thanksgiving recipes at foodnetwork.com and then I started going through the top 50 food blogs and really found some interesting things and some great sites.

We decided a few weeks ago that we would bring a green vegetable and we somehow were both thinking brussel sprouts. So that's been my focus for my search. I found a few winners today, but I'm going to keep my selection a secret, since I know Jason's family reads our blog.

And for those who don't know Jason has Thanksgiving with his dad's family on Thursday and with his mom's on Saturday. You won't see any complaints from me. I love Thanksgiving comfort food and can't wait for the festivities of stuffing our tummies begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment