Monday, November 2, 2009

A new adventure begins

I'm excited to enter my new workplace tomorrow. Meeting new people is just the medicine the doctor ordered. I hope I make more good impressions. I hope my personality continues to shine in a good way. I'm not going to over think it, just go with a positive attitude. I hope I handle my new work schedule alright. It's better than teaching school, I work from 8 to 4 Tuesday through Friday. I will start going to bed at 11pm and getting up at 6am, not too bad. I will then workout till 6:30 then shower and get ready till 7pm. Proceed to Eat breakfast, watch some Ellen, and pack a lunch till 7:30. It will only take 15 to 30 minutes to get there, it's literally across street from Renegade. It's weird that I'll be in the same exact area as before. I don't know yet how they handle lunch breaks there, so I'm going to pack my lunch for now and then see if down the road I can have lunch dates with Renegade friends and with Jason of course. I hope I'm as good with kids as I think I am. It will be wonderful, I just know it, positivity is key.

No comments:

Post a Comment