Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Thank Yous Part 1

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I'm thankful for my loving-caring in-laws. They've all warmly excepted me into their homes time and time again. I am also very thankful for the understanding and supportive love of my life, Jason. I am thankful for this blog, it's been quite an accomplishment.

I am thankful for my wonderful mom and dad. I know I don't call them quite enough, but when we do I love and appreciate our talks. They have both been very supportive and I'm thankful that I'll get to spend some quality time with them in a month. I am thankful for my dear sister, Kerri. She is my rock through good times and bad. I'm thankful that she has a wonderful man in her life and I couldn't of ask for a better brother-in-law. I am thankful for my two beautiful, healthy nephews, Kaiden and Blake.

I'm feeling kind of under the weather, so I'm going to end this now. To be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment