Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Yummy Fall Flavors Surround Me


I love the flavors of the fall season, especially pumpkin and eggnog flavors. I believe Jason already wrote about the pumpkin we somehow grew at our Stevenson address, well yesterday we put all the pumpkin pulp into a food processor and today we made our first batch of pumpkin bread. It's not going to be ready to try until tomorrow morning, but I can just imagine now how wonderful it's going to taste. We froze five or so more cups of the pumpkin pulp so we can continue to make pumpkin bread or pie throughout the winter season.

I love the new coffee drinks that Starbucks come out with for the season such as the Pumpkin Spice, Gingerbread, and Eggnog Lattes.

I bought spiced pumpkin creamer at the store today and I can't wait to drink some delicious flavored coffee at work tomorrow- YUMMY!! As I sit writing this now I can smell the bread baking downstairs and it's amazing smells are consuming me.

No comments:

Post a Comment