Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bad Robot


J.J. Abrams' Bad Robot creations are fantastic. I am a fan of everything J.J. touches, if he's producing, writing, directing, it doesn't matter. Lost has been and still is an amazing show. I don't care how lost I get watching it, that's the intriguing grab it has and I can't wait to see how they decide to wrap it up. Fringe, the newest series, is great, I love all the character's and every episode gives you something new to think about. One of his first creations was Felicity, what a great coming-of-age piece. I was in college the whole time it was on so it really hit home for me.

He has also been behind great films, like Cloverfield and the recent Star Trek. Cloverfield was really well done, there were occasional annoying characters, but once they were killed off you were again loving it. Ha, Ha. The effects were extraordinary. Same with Star Trek, I had seen a couple episodes of the series, The Next Generation, but that was it and this film was easy to follow and very enthralling.

I can't wait to see what he and his team at Bad Robot come up with next. Way to keep the audience craving more and way to keep thinking outside the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment