Thursday, April 23, 2009

P is for Positive

Hey, shouldn't this blog also be about positive moments in our everyday life? I feel that using this as a time to reflect on the positive aspects of my day will be therapeutic. My few positives for today pretty much add up to one complete positive and it's all about getting me back on the right track. I've been pretty down in the dumps the past couple of weeks trying to figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life.  

I had a meeting today with a training course counselor and I still don't know exactly what direction I am going, but she made me feel better about my choices and made me open my eyes to my options.  The deal is as long as I'm unemployed they, they being unemployment, will give me money towards a training class that will further my ability to land work.  It's pretty awesome and since I'm still young I feel I should take advantage to this deal, so I am considering going into one of the Medical Training programs, such as Medical Assistant.  You leave the classes with certificates that will help you land a job or it can be a step towards getting more certificates and medical training.  I am now highly considering this and it's an exciting new change.  I do want to sit and think about my options still because I'm not dead set on it yet, but the positive news is I'm getting there and feel better about my future.  

The next positive is I think I found my bike, I'm going to check it out in the morning and it looks perfect in the picture.  It doesn't have those crazy circular handlebars either.  I'm so excited and I really think it's a winner.  

I went through the photos for my 2nd wedding today and I feel really good about a few of the shots. Some turned out very stunning and it makes me feel like I might possibly have a chance to make this dream of mine come to life. 

I did a lot of talking to myself this evening since Jason is working nights and it's made my feel more confident and alive inside and out. Thank you Kate, you are the bomb and you're officially going crazy, but that's cool. 

I want to rap this up by saying that Baby Mama is a great warm and fuzzy comedy, Tina and Amy were fantastic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment