Friday, April 17, 2009

80 Movies that Rock

I love old 80s movies that make me think of my childhood. Last night Jason and I watched The Burbs with Tom Hanks, one he had never seen before. It was still a classic in my eyes. The other Tom Hanks movie from that same time was The Money Pit. What a forever hilarious movie. Watching these movies again just make me feel good and recall the days when things were more simple. Others that bring me back are The Goonies, Labyrinth, Pretty in Pink, Dream a Little Dream, License to Drive, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, The Neverending Story, Mannequin, The Lost Boys, Stand By Me, Project X, The Toy, and Teen Wolf, to name a few. One I'm somewhat ashamed of is my obsession for The Pirate Movie. I watch this movie over and over again and sing along with it. had a little girl crush on the two leads, Kristy McNichol and Christopher Atkins.

Hey Jason, are there any of these movies above you haven't seen? I would love to continue to educate you on bad 80s movies and don't worry I won't subject you to The Pirate Movie again.

No comments:

Post a Comment