Thursday, April 9, 2009

Eggs, I love!

I love eggs, especially when they're hard-boiled. I also am a big fan of cheese omelets. I could get eggs for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Last night we celebrated Passover Seder at a family friend's house, The Juran's, and hard-boiled eggs are part of the tradition. We had a fabulous time by the way, it was probably my favorite Passover so far, but of course I've only been to 3. Anyways back to eggs being wonderful. I love hard-boiled eggs with salt and pepper. When I was younger, meaning just last year, I ate them by picking the whites apart and dipping them in salt and then eating the yolk separately. I think I've finally gotten over that tradition and now enjoy eating the whites and yolks together. I guess I'm finally growing up.

American cheese omelets are the best. I prefer nothing else in the omelets, but can handle it when Jason makes them with some onion and peppers, but that's the extent of it.

I also quite like eggs over easy. I love soaking up the broken yolk with white buttered toast. Yummy!

1 comment: