Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Freedom of Swimming

Swimming feels so amazing.  I don't care if I'm swimming in a lake, the ocean, or a pool, I just love the feeling it gives you. It makes you feel so fresh and alive.  It seems this love for swimming grows stronger and stronger as I get older.  

I used to be somewhat afraid of the water.  Even through my family had a pool in my earlier years it took me a while to learn to swim.  I still have some hang-ups with swimming.  I have a fear of diving, but really that does not stop me from loving the water.  

Jason is also a big fan of swimming. Anytime we go on vacation where there's a pool we can hang out in it for hours.  It's a great common interest we have.  I can't wait till it gets warmer outside to swim in my Uncle Don's pool, which ironically is the same pool I learned to swim in years ago. It's going to be a great summer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment