Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Yummy Grapes

My favorite fruit is grapes. They are so easy to eat, and in the right season you could have a few different ripe kinds to chose from. I remember working on location in Boulder, Colorado at an organic community and they had grapes growing on there trees outback. It was amazing you could pick them right off the trees and eat them. They had a different taste than any of the other grapes I've had. To have fresh fruit growing on your land is such a dream of mine.

I love the artificial grape flavors as well, like grape bubble gun, grape juice (these usually have some natural favoring), and grape favored candy. I know it tastes very unlike the real thing, but that doesn't stop me from craving it. Grape flavor has always been my top choice.

Now every time I go to the grocery store I get a bag of grapes, tasting them first to make sure they are ripe. They are the best snack food around.

No comments:

Post a Comment