Monday, April 13, 2009

Dave, the family Chef.

I admire people that cook with such great care and precision. Cooks with talent and food knowledge from years of experience. My uncle Dave is one of these cooks. Jason and I went to my aunt Dawn's house yesterday for Easter and Dave is always there early getting food together for the evening Dinner. He is a fantastic cook. He's always worked as a chef and I know he's studied in Paris for a bit. Watching him work is so amazing and he is so willing to help and teach us his methods as he proceeds. He made beef tenderloin, lamb, and I believe a few of the side dishes, but I'm not positive. The lamb and beef just melted in your mouth. Thanks Dave for another stupendous meal. I can only dream of being such a patient and talented chef like yourself one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment