Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wow Craig, who knew?

I know Jason has already done this entry, but I have to give it props, too. Craigslist.com is the bees knees, meaning it's the best web resource I've ever come across. And, come to find out, not everyone in the world knows about it yet. I was shocked to not see it not on the list of job search sites in yesterday's unemployment class. Why in the world it wasn't listed is beyond me. Then I got the crazy notion to keep the fantastic "underground" site to myself. Ha Ha, I am queen of Craigslist. I know many others are using it as a resource, but the intelligent older lady next to me had never heard of it.

I've been in search of a bike for a while and Craigslist is a great way to find a used cheap one, that hopefully still functions fine. I also have found tons of Administration job ads in there, and even though I've applied to about 30 or so I've only heard back from a few. I don't blame that on Craigslist by any means, I blame it on the enormous amount of employed folks out there.

Craigslist in a wonderful way to find any thing you could possible need. Babysitting services to apartments for rent to a love seat for sale to used camera equipment. I'm a huge fan. Check it out, but keep it on the down low, I don't want the whole world to find out our secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment