Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Enjoy the outdoor beauty!

I enjoy exploring beautiful natural landscapes. Trees changing colors with the seasons (recently all the Cherry Blossom Trees are blooming), beautiful beaches that stretch for miles, mountainous landscapes, summer gardens in full bloom, and beautiful bodies of water. Mother nature has created such glorious things, it's a shame not to appreciate it every once in a while.

Hiking and taking walks is so therapeutic. I think my main reason for writing about this topic is because I feel I've been spending all my days inside searching for work and building on my photography that I've forgotten to go outside at all some days, I need to start taking walks or at least run an errand or two. There just does not seem to be enough hours in each day to do all the things I want to do. Everyone should take an hour out of each day to enjoy the beautiful outside worlds that surround us. I'll take this time starting tomorrow by walking around and taking pictures of the Cherry Blossoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment