Thursday, April 16, 2009

Jackson at Two Months


Well, nearly two months. You all remember Jackson, my new-to-the-planet nephew. I was just looking over his website, and I couldn't think of a more positive thing to share tonight.

Jackson, thanks to his parents, is such an endearing little guy. They've done such a great job capturing his essence in his online presence. The writing demonstrates a deep understanding of someone who until very recently...wasn't. It's amazing to me how fast parents and kids bond.

My favorite part of the site is the photos. The shots of my sister and Jackson get me in a way I've never really experienced. They just seem...right. Almost as if Jackson's always been there, pressed up against Steph's cheek, wide-eyed and dazzled by the world, and it's just taken all of us 32 years to notice him.

I'm not going to say a lot tonight. I'm going to let Jackson carry this entry. Here's Jackson, as penned by Jackson.

http://www.ourbabybird.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment