Monday, April 6, 2009

Calming Rainy Days

I love rainy days.  Today is one of those days and I decided the rain gave me permission to sleep a little longer today.  It feels good to be able to sleep on these days, the days that when you went to work you were always mad that you had to be there when you much rather be curled up with a book in the comfort of your home.  I'm not going to let the rain affect all my motivation today, but I will allow it to give me that nostalgic calming feeling it delivers so well. I will be at peace with my current state. Maybe I will even go outside and let the rain fall on my face.  

There are so many bigger things in this world that make you realize how small you are in comparison.  I don't say this in a negative context, I say it in the realization that mankind and nature should live in unison. Enjoy each day we are given and take the time to feel the breeze and capture nature's beauty.  


No comments:

Post a Comment