Thursday, April 16, 2009

My daytime friends



I like having my cats to keep me company during my unemployment days.  DB, J's cat, really communicates, don't ask me what he's saying, but he is a real talker.  His crazy noises keep me laughing throughout the day.  It was sounds like something must be wrong, but really I believe he's just an old grump who likes to complain a lot.  Here's one of my translations for him "hey, hey, where you go, come back to bed, where's dad, I need dad, come up here and pet me, I need constant stimulation, I'm old, take care of me"  or something like that. Midnight on the other hand likes to follow me everywhere I go and she also wants constant attention when she's not sleeping or eating of course. Food to vital to her, she is indeed a pig.  I love them both, I just wish they could really communicate since I get pretty lonely not having human interaction all day, but I am happy to have them around to keep me company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment