Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Saturn Vue is my cup of tea


I really like orange Saturn Vue's old or new. My good friend, Brooke had one while we were in college together and we spent so much time in it. I could never drive it because it was a stick, but just being the passenger all the time was great. I always thought they were really slick inside and have the perfect amount of space. One day I would love a new automatic orange Saturn Vue Hybrid.

Today I attended a day run-through at a company called Aerus. They sell high quality vacuums and air purifiers, amongst other things. The girl I followed around of course drove a brand new orange Saturn Vue. It was great seeing the difference between her new one and Brooke's older model. They both drive very smoothly. Man, I want one. Better get a job first, by the way it's decided that I will not be selling vacuums for a living. They were very nice, the products were great, but it's not my cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment