Thursday, April 30, 2009

Math is Fun

I like math. I've been reviewing pre-algebra for my tests this week to get into the Medical training courses and I'm remembering how much fun math can be. Maybe if I had to study more advanced math I wouldn't feel the same way, but math up through pre-algebra, which is all that's going to be on the test, is great.

I've always been pretty good at math. I never really had to worry about the subject in school, it always came pretty naturally. Kerri, my sister, has a degree in math, so I guess it runs in the family. I hope I'm not jinxing myself by talking about the fact that I feel I'm good at it, when my test is tomorrow, but still I feel pretty confident. Timed tests can be such a pain, since they make you worry too much about how much time you have left. Maybe I'll start giving myself math problems to solve while I'm lounging around the house. it will keep my mind stimulated. Wow, I am such a dork. Jason, aren't you proud?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment