Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Great Outdoors with the Ladies




I went camping with Lauren for her birthday with a bunch of ladies, most I already knew. It was a great time, I really love camping, hiking, and now tubing. It was so peaceful and relaxing. I really felt one with nature and now I really want to be near nature a lot more often. All the ladies invited along were fun and enjoyable to be around.

I got to have more girl-therapy, which is always needed. I met Emily, Lauren's friend from NY, and she was very nice and just a great person to be around. It was wonderful hanging out with Lauren, today is her official Birthday. Happy Birthday Lolly!


I can't wait till I get to hang out with her again. We stayed in what the camp called tree houses which were just small cabins on stilts. I just loved every moment of it. We went tubing, which is just floating down a big river on a tube (we brought coolers of beer and you float them along with you). It was beautiful and very relaxing and fun. I really recommend doing it. We did the hour and a half float up the river twice. A wonderfully fulfilled experience. I love those ladies, we're thinking of getting together like this every year. I really hope we do.



Thanks again Lolly for planning this little adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment