Monday, August 24, 2009

Shooting with Assistance



Yesterday I had a photo shoot with Jasmine, a young girl about 5 years old. Her parents want to get her into modeling and TV appearances. It was my first shoot with such a young person. Our first location did not work out. We pretty much got kicked off the Johns Hopkins Campus. Lovely experience. So we than drove over to Wyman Park, which turned out to be a great location, so I was relieved. Jasmine was hard to work with, just because she's so young and refused to smile most of the time. I still feel I pulled off some great shots though. Since I was a tad nervous, Jason agreed to come along for support and assistance. I have to say it was nice to have an assistant, since I was the one usually holding all the gear during my production assistant days. Keeping tabs on all your belongings can be difficult when your trying to catch all the perfect picture moments, especially when children are so unpredictable. It was a great learning experience and it was great having Jason there, Thanks again sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment