Monday, August 17, 2009

Ramble on a Life Worth Living

It's hard getting back into the groove of things after a week of pure adventure with my lady friends. It was one hell of a week, a week I will never forget. Back to blog entries, making dinner, tending the garden, cleaning the house, and biggest of all figuring out what I'm going to do with the rest of my life, or least the next few years of my life. I'm not set on any of my plans yet, and I really need to do some more soul searching this week. I want to be happy, we all do, I want to wake up and be happy to get to work. I know I'm asking for a lot, but truly I want my work to make a difference, to want to work with people, make some money, and do all this in a environmentally friendly environment. I want my work to have substance, a worthwhile purpose. But I don't want it to be extremely stressful and give me an ulcer, which I've been close to getting with production work.

A lot to ask for I know! Why must most of us work in unhappy environments just to come home miserable and then proceed to crash on the couch with no energy to live outside of your day job?! I will never be satisfied with that sort of life style. I need time to figure myself out, I know I've already had five months, but all the alleys I've been down have not truly been satisfying. Give me a little more time to rationalize my thoughts and take in and research all the possible employment opportunities in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment