Saturday, August 1, 2009

Luminous Eye




The idea of having my own website to showcase my best photography is starting to get me excited. We are going to work on it really hard this weekend and hopefully get it up and running. I've been going through all my photos and picking the best of the past couple of weeks, it's time to get them out and a new ad for my business posted. Kate needs gigs, she needs to get out of this house. But first priority - the website! I decided on Luminous Eye Photography and Jason incorporated my tattoo into the back on the logo, I really like it.

I'm proud of some of my photos, I really hope others will feel the same way. I really hope that this passion will one day turn into a beautiful successful business. Stay positive lady and only the best will flourish.

No comments:

Post a Comment