Saturday, February 14, 2009

Babysitting

I got to be a mother for the first time last night. Jason, my mom, dad and I got to watch the kids through the night into this morning, so that Allen and Kerri could spend a romantic night out alone. I had night duty and got up and rocked Blake back to sleep at 11, 2, and 3 am. It felt really sweet to be needed and putting him back to sleep wasn't too hard. I really liked watching my nephews. They have become so much more animated since the last time we saw them. They are both talking a bit and are so much fun. I know being a mother is difficult, but it has to feel good to see and feel that need for your affection everyday. Again, I'm not saying I want kids right away, but the idea and want is present. For now I'll settle with watching my two amazing Nephews, they are growing so fast and hate to miss a minute of it. I love you, Blake and Kaiden, thanks for putting your trust in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment