Sunday, February 8, 2009

Donut Heaven

J and I just got finished watching a movie that made me think of one of my favorite sweets - Donuts! I am a fan of so many different kinds of donuts. I love Dunken Donut's Boston Creme.  I enjoy munchkins, and love Krispy Kreme's classic glazed donuts. I wonder if there's a Krispy Kreme in Baltimore?  I don't think I've seen any.  Is it only a Southern thing? What a shame! We'll have to splurge a little tomorrow and get donuts for breakfast. I'm deterimined to have a good week, since we're going on vacation at the end of the week. We can start working out and finish working around the house when we get back from FL.   I'm going to have to Google Krispy Kreme right now, since my craving is strong. I can be such a fatty sometimes. I just love what I love, damnit. Donut Heaven here I come.

1 comment:

  1. How did you see Donut Heaven? just curious, I directed a short film with the same name and I'm wondering if its the same film...

    ReplyDelete