Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Volleyball

One way or another, I played every sport by the time I graduated High School. For some the interest lasted years, while I just dabbled with others for a short time. Track and Field lasted a few months with only one actual Meet (is that what it's called, Meet?). I played volleyball for only one year in H.S. and for some reason whenever a volleyball game's being played nearby or I see a court, I just gravitate towards it. I love it as a recreational activity. I play okay and I know I could improve if I just played more.

Let's hope I do because my friend George at work asked if I'd be interested in playing on an adult Baltimore recreational league and I said yes. My folks won't be too fond of my decision.  Some friends might be nervous as well, because every time I join an adult league I get injured.  I find that balls like to fly at my head. Since I have a strong love for volleyball I hope I can remember the rules.  I will continue to think positively and just have FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment