Saturday, February 7, 2009

BOOOOOO

The fear and mystery of the unknown has always intrigued me. I've always enjoyed a good ghost story and love the feeling of being scared. A good horror movie is hard to come by, but when you do find one its fantastic. I like jumping out of my seat in fear or having a good scream. "The Shining" has always been a favorite. I also like going to presumably haunted locations and taking pictures and just walking around hoping to witness something abnormal. 

For the first short I made in College, "A Song of Ascents", we went to Beaufort, SC and shot at some great old churchs, deserted rodes, and any old remnants of buildings we found. Beaufort is so perfect for these kind of findings. I would like to go back to explore some more. I've never actually witnessed anything supernatural, other than some freaky Ouija Board experiences when I was young. I do love a good scare.

No comments:

Post a Comment