Friday, February 6, 2009

Cooking

I really enjoy cooking a good meal. I like taking a recipe and experimenting with it and making it my own. I never was interested in cooking until I lived by myself for the first time a few years ago. I don't necessarily know what brought it on, but I know it grew and evolved even more when I starting dating Jason. We both love to cook and in the past few years we have made some extraordinary meals. We used to be so proud of our creations that we would take pictures of the final products. I really want to start having dinner parties once our counter tops are installed. Tonight I made my mom's creamed spinach, Jason made his famous cheeseburgers and we used our new fryer to fry up some french fries. Probably not the best meal for you, but it turned out simply delightful. Bon Appetite.

No comments:

Post a Comment