Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Folks

I love my parents very much. They are both dear to me for many different reasons.

My mom, Debbie, is so absolutely sweet and fun-loving. She is an amazing friend and a caring mom. I can't say enough wonderful endearing things about my mom. She will always be part of the cool crowd. She is incredibly young at heart and I just loved watching her play with her grandsons this past weekend.

Momma, you're the best and I am so happy and lucky to have you in my life.

My dad, Bob, has a tremendously large heart. He's taken care of people forever, being in the medical profession his whole life. He is a very intelligent and wise man. This explains why I've fallen for intellectuals my whole life. My dad is also complex and hard to read at times, but this adds to the mystery and wonder of my dad.

Dad you are my dear friend and I'm lucky to have learned so much from you.

Both my mom and dad raised Kerri and I to be independent, strong woman. They should be proud of how we've blossomed and grown to become the women we are today.

Mom and Dad I love you both with all my heart. Thanks for always believing in me and giving me room to breath and create my own adventures.

Here's a song that reminds me of our family road trips.  Sorry guys...it's not Buffet.


2 comments:

  1. Kate I love you so much you made me cry, I am so very proud of you, and miss you terribly
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME too!!! i am crying!!!!! I love you Kate Mom and dad so much and wish we could all live close to one another. ker

    ReplyDelete