Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sense of Style

I like having a sense of style. Whether other people agree doesn't matter...a sense of style is your own.  I've always had a very critical eye for fashion. My mom would ask me my opinion on what to wear and I would always be open to answer honestly. Yes, this did make me unpopular in some situations but I really felt then and still do feel that my opinion is valid.

I enjoy putting outfits together and creating something new out of my existing clothes. I like creating my own individual image and calling it my own. My usual style has hints of hippie and casual, with a pinch of rock and roll. I hope to learn how to make my own clothes one day, but I feel the time is just ticking away, sometimes. I least can say that style and fashion are passions of mine. I've never backed out of my style choices either, even though I definitely had questionable remarks from my family at times. I am working on increasing the professional, feminine aspects of my attire.

No comments:

Post a Comment