Monday, February 2, 2009

Moisture Relief

Yes, you heard it right kids.  Like many folks out there I enjoy a nice moisturizing lotion, especially in the drier months. Baltimore, from December to February is so extremely dry.  My skin is already so sensitive and red-hair fair.  Add dry frigid cold weather to that and my skin starts to crack and burn. I found a recent moisturizer called Canus Goat's Milk and so far so good. It soaks into your skin and doesn't leave them oily. Your skin will feel soft hours later. I love the feeling of soft smooth hands. I am also a huge fan of lip moisturizers.  I like taking that minute break to apply my moisturizers.  It makes you feel refreshed and energized, ready to conquer the day, or it least it helps a bit and puts a smile on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment