Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wine and bubbles

Taking a bath can be such a stress reliever. It can relax the mind just as well as it relaxes the body. I prefer to lower the lights, light a couple candles, have a glass of wine, and play some nice relaxing tunes like Sigur Ros or Cat Power. I enjoy aromas filling the air with bath salts, oil, or maybe scented bubbles. I really think I'm needing one.

I can't help but think about Steph and John right now, they have officially entered parenthood; relaxing moments for them are going to be slim. I just truly feel for them, I don't believe either one has slept more than an hour at a time since Jackson was born. But, yes the positive for them is the amazement of bringing a new life into this world. I'm sending comforting vibes to all three of you tonight. Jackson it's time for bed, sweetie.

Back to the subject, baths are fantastic after any long day. Everyone needs time to decompress.

Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment