Tuesday, February 17, 2009

HUG ME

Hugs can be so therapeutic. They provide a great feeling of comfort. They're what you need when times are not so good, as well as when it's time to celebrate. When you're seeing your family for the first time in months, it's the first thing you think about doing. I've always been a hugger.  I say it's either the second or third time I meet a person I start the hug greeting.  Even faster if the other person is a hugger, too. The hugs I like have to involve pressure, I love that Grey's Anatomy episode where the Doctor with Asperger's can only calm her nerves through human pressure.  In other words she needed people to hug her for as long as it takes. I like to believe this theory is true, but I know for a fact it's not just for Asperger's cases.

I love my parents with all my heart and right now I am thinking of giving them both great big hugs. It was great to see you both this weekend and I miss you both already.

Hugs and kisses to my dear family!

The Grey's Anatomy hug:

1 comment:

  1. Stop making me cry this I know they are good tears but I miss you so muchtoo!!!

    ReplyDelete