Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dramatic Eyes

I love eye makeup, it has brightened my face up over the years by giving me color. This fair red head usually has white eyebrows and white eye lashes. Being able to apply color to them gives me a whole new look. Since I've been coloring my eyes for years now it's kind of hard for people to get used to me without makeup. I look like a completely different person with and without it or least that's how I see it. I became a fan of applying eyeshadow when I was living with my friend Brooke after college. Their are so many options out there and it's great mixing it up. Now I rarely leave the house without mascara, eye shadow, and eyeliner on. Eye makeup creates a great dramatic effect, I really love the way it looks. I guess I've always wished I had darker features like my sister and I've been jealous of women who can just walk out of their house with no makeup and no one can tell the difference. I do like that I have multiple looks though. Hedwig said it best in her performance of "Wig in a Box".

No comments:

Post a Comment