Saturday, February 7, 2009

TD



What does TD stand for, you ask? Well, only the best comedy/musician duo ever! Tenacious D, starring Jack Black & his brother, Kyle. I can quote their entire album backwards and forwards. It will forever make me laugh. Jason can now quote it too because of my comedic influence and because they're awesome! Flight of the Concords are not quite there, but they definitely have their moments.

Tenacious D's shows and movies aren't quite as funny as just listening to their songs and skits on CD. These guys are so freaking hilarious. Now I recommend you all do some cock push ups, get a four count Chicken Mcnugget and throw one of them away, cause your trying to watch your figure, and come on over here because I'm going to ball you discretely......Next Song....Next Song....

No comments:

Post a Comment