Sunday, February 1, 2009

Girl Talk

My crazy, down-to-earth hairdresser, Nina did my hair today. My friend Julianna and I always have Nina do our hair at the same time. The three of us have the greatest talks. It's really the best girl talk therapy I've had in a while and I really look forward to the once a month session. 

Nina's been out of commission recently, since she just had her breasts enlarged (they look and feel lovely by the way), so it had been a while. I had my hair cut short and spiky and dyed dark brownish red and Jules had a choppy short cut too, dyed a nice espresso brown. We both felt great when we left and loved our new dos. I never laughed so hard. Our talks usually consist of subjects like boys, family, movies, work, and we even hit on life aspirations sometimes. They are two amazing chicks and I can't wait for my next visit.

1 comment: