Sunday, February 22, 2009

Creating a Home

I enjoy interior design. I don't know if I'd want a career in it exactly, but designing our home together the past year has been really amazing. Seeing all your ideas come to life is great, and there are so many more creative decisions to be made still. After we finally finish painting and plastering, which I think should be finished after this upcoming week, except for maybe the trim, we can start picking where all our art will be going. 

Jason and I have been collecting art since we moved into together 3 years ago. We are both huge art fans (but that's for another entry). Creating our home will continue to be an inspirational adventure. We went to Stephanie and John's today to celebrate her birthday (Steph, Happy Birthday, Darling! I wanted to tell you that you are going to do wonderfully.  Stay strong and positive. You and babybird are going to do great. See you soon, sweetie.)

 Sorry, where was I?  We got to see that their home is coming together beautifully. Their wall colors are great- I love the accent walls! Their furniture is so inviting and comfy, and the art on the walls is so fun and moody. I just can't wait to feel that way when I walk into our house. Soon, very soon, I can just see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment