Tuesday, February 10, 2009

NYC, my lost love... its been too long.

That's right this entry goes out to the city I hold dear to my heart, New York. I miss the energy it exudes. I love seeing all the cultures and lifestyles you can possibly imagine on one subway train. I miss the freedom of expression and confidence people carry. With the jobs and the lack of friends I had, I never had a chance to really explore like I wanted too. Now 2 of my closest friends live there and I'm 3 hours away, and have yet to visit them. I need to go there with no strings attached and soak up the culture and explore all that I missed. That might take a couple visits. I want Jason to experience NYC through my eyes. Go to the parks, see the art, the theater, and go to amazing restaurants. We would have such a fantastic time and I would be able to rebuild my lost love, New York City. We also will have to go to Brooklyn. First we need some $ and some time, I will start planning this venture now., maybe for this Summer. Lauren and Brooke here we come.

No comments:

Post a Comment