Saturday, May 9, 2009

Being Decisive

I like when I make decisions. I have lived a very indecisive life and I tend to still sway in that direction. But, when I do make a decision I grab onto it and I don't let go, and usually they end up being the best decisions I could have made. Like when I decided to change my major and my university and move up to Columbia, SC. I met some of the best people there and most are still in my life today. Then when I decided to work at the summer camp. Best job ever! Then I got up and moved to NYC, what a life adventure that was. I'm happy I've made such amazing life leaps, living life fully is what it's all about. The decisions I made yesterday about what rug to get for the hallway weren't very extreme, but they still made me feel in control. I like the independence and the confidence decision-making exudes. I haven't made a clear decision on what my next career steps are, but I feel confident that when I do they will be for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment